This blazer features an oversized stiff collar, a hidden panel of mother-of-pearl buttons, subtly widening sleeves, as well as two exterior pockets and two deep interior pockets. Pairs with TALIBA VII Pleated Pencil Skirt. A belt can be added over top to finish the look with an exposed hammered copper buckle made by hand by a traditional artisan. A light wool jacket with a structured drape, it is appropriate for work, school, and streets.
• Buckle is handmade and hammered from pure copper. Left exposed, it will redden and age beautifully with time.
• Buttons are made of 100% Mother-of-Pearl nacre. Each is unique.
• 100% Hand-loomed and un-dyed local raw wool with a lovely brushed finish.
• Lining is 100% cotton from dead-stock weaves repurposed to reduce waste.
• Our sizing chart for the Taliba collection have been carefully revised to align with the industry standards while keeping true to our modest values and reflecting more average women's sizes and body proportions. Please consult our sizing chart for more details on each product.
This piece was made entirely by hand from the raw wool of local free-range sheep by artisans who set their own prices and own their means of production. No processing, dyeing, or finishing chemicals of any kind were used. The wool fibers were washed thoroughly with water and otherwise left to their natural longevity and protective properties. You can read more about our ethics here. A detailed breakdown of the costs which went into our new collection can be found here.
Quantity is very limited. If sold-out, please sign up to be notified when back in stock or email us, we may be able to make pieces to order.