The Collared Blazer | T.IX
by TŪNIQRegular price$252.00 Sale price
This blazer features an oversized stiff collar, a hidden panel of mother-of-pearl buttons, subtly widening sleeves, as well as two exterior pockets and two deep interior pockets. Pairs with TALIBA VII Pleated Pencil Skirt. A belt can be added over top to finish the look with an exposed hammered copper buckle made by hand by a traditional artisan. A light wool jacket with a structured drape, it is appropriate for work, school, and streets.
• Buckle is handmade and hammered from pure copper. Left exposed, it will redden and age beautifully with time.
• Buttons are made of 100% Mother-of-Pearl nacre. Each is unique.
• 100% Hand-loomed and un-dyed local raw wool with a lovely brushed finish.
• Lining is 100% cotton from dead-stock weaves repurposed to reduce waste.
• Please consult our custom sizing chart to understand our sizing. Please note that our sizes depart from the wider fashion industry's to reflect more average women's sizes and body proportions. We strongly recommend reviewing the sizing chart and considering sizing down 1-2 sizes for our pieces or being aware of potential local tailoring costs that may be necessary
• If your size is not represented on the ends of our spectrum, please get in touch. We can send the closest size as well as extra fabric that can be used to tailor the piece to your perfect fit!
This piece was made entirely by hand from the raw wool of local free-range sheep by artisans who set their own prices and own their means of production. No processing, dyeing, or finishing chemicals of any kind were used. The wool fibers were washed thoroughly with water and otherwise left to their natural longevity and protective properties. You can read more about our ethics here. A detailed breakdown of the costs which went into our new collection can be found here.
Quantity is very limited. If sold-out, please sign up to be notified when back in stock or email us, we may be able to make pieces to order.