A classic, minimalist, off-white dress with carefully-pleated bell sleeves, unique seashell buttons, & loose breathable structure for your breezy weather. The dress features a deep seam pocket on each side to subtly carry your essentials.
Our brand new TALIBA XXII Airy Dress piece, handwoven on a manual loom in Jerba island by our beloved artisans, is entirely made of:
- 100% Hand-loomed and un-dyed local wool hayek fabric, which is known as a tradition of the historic city of Qayrawan.
- Buttons are 100% Mother of Pearl Seashell.
- The lining is 100% cotton from dead-stock weaves repurposed to reduce waste.
- Please note that our sizes depart from the wider fashion industry's to reflect more average women's sizes and body proportions. We strongly recommend reviewing the sizing chart and considering sizing down 1-2 sizes for our pieces or being aware of potential local tailoring costs that may be necessary.
- If your size is not represented on the ends of our spectrum, please get in touch. We can send the closest size as well as extra fabric that can be used to tailor the piece to your perfect fit!
To learn more about TŪNIQ's shared-profits cooperative, go here.