The hand-loomed lapel on this blazer was delicately stitched and shaped by hand. The blazer features two paneled exterior pockets and two similarly deep interior pockets. A light wool blazer with a relaxed drape, it is appropriate for work, school and streets.
• 100% Hand-loomed and un-dyed local raw wool with a lovely brushed finish.
• Lining is 100% cotton from dead-stock weaves repurposed to reduce waste.
• Lining in the sleeves is 100% hand-loomed silk for ease of wear.
• Buttons are fabric-wrapped metal crafted from the very pieces themselves.
• Our sizing chart for the Taliba collection have been carefully revised to align with the industry standards while keeping true to our modest values and reflecting more average women's sizes and body proportions. Please consult our sizing chart for more details on each product.This piece was made entirely by hand from the raw wool of local free-range sheep by artisans who set their own prices and own their means of production. No processing, dyeing, or finishing chemicals of any kind were used. The wool fibers were washed thoroughly with water and otherwise left to their natural longevity and protective properties. You can read more about our ethics here. A detailed breakdown of the costs which went into our new collection can be found here.